About Me

My photo
MUMBAI, MAHARASHRA, India
BANKER FOR 16 YEARS, SELF EMPLOYED FOR LAST 7 YEARS

04 July, 2009

Quotes from Famous personalities

Dear Brother & Sister,

Below attached are few famous quotes by famous personalities. For your ready reference.

Elaine Maxwell: My will shall shape the future, whether I fail or succeed shall be no man’s doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.
Henry David Thoreau: I have learned that if one advances confidently in the directions of his dreams, and endeavors the life he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow: The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but they, while their companions slept, were toiling upward in the night.
Pablo Picasso: My Mother said to me, “If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general; if you become a monk, you’ll end up as the Pope.” Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.
Thomas Alva Edison: Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
William Menninger: Six essential qualities that are the key to success: Sincerity, Personal Integrity, Humility, Courtesy, Wisdom, Charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment