About Me

My photo
MUMBAI, MAHARASHRA, India
BANKER FOR 16 YEARS, SELF EMPLOYED FOR LAST 7 YEARS

04 July, 2009

Always Be your Best

My dear brothers & sisters,
Below attached poem was forwarded to me by one of my seniors (which is his regular trend). I try my best to read at least once in a day (for last 2 years or so). Please go through even you will find interesting.
Poem: Always Be Your Best

When you think it doesn’t matter, if you fail or pass the test,
Keep in mind the reason why, you should always be your best.
While the whole world may not know, if you tried to give your all
There is a person in you, to whom it matters if you fall.
That little voice inside you – Which directs your thought each day, Will make the final Judgement, if you won or lost each day.
Never can you fail yourself, if you give it all you’ve got,
The world extends a hand to you, when you give life your best shot. For all that really matters, when you’re finished with your test Is not the final score at all – But did you do your best? - TOM KRAUSE
Regards,

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging !!

    I am glad that I am the first to comment on your site..

    I like the focus on the subject of "Faith & Patience".

    My best wishes as always.

    cheers

    Vish

    ReplyDelete